HEY! whats up with everyone?
PH
2005-08-16 15:09:10 UTC
This newsgroup has died or what?
All fans and/or readers - write something, post anything! Screw posting
rulez, just keep it alive here!
Thanks.
Tony Evans
2005-08-17 07:22:47 UTC
Post by PH
This newsgroup has died or what?
All fans and/or readers - write something, post anything! Screw posting
rulez, just keep it alive here!
Even when the group was 'alive' and 'young' it got about 3 postings a day.

There has never been a great interest in a usenet group specifically for
David Gemmell.
--
Tony Evans (ICQ : 170850)
Recommended Author : Guy Gavriel Kay
Meet the wife : http://www.darkstorm.co.uk/grete
PH
2005-08-17 08:30:15 UTC
Post by Tony Evans
Post by PH
This newsgroup has died or what?
All fans and/or readers - write something, post anything! Screw posting
rulez, just keep it alive here!
Even when the group was 'alive' and 'young' it got about 3 postings a day.
There has never been a great interest in a usenet group specifically for
David Gemmell.
I think it's not fair... DG's writing style offers much more fun and
emotions than anyone other...

PH
Ashen Shugar
2005-08-18 00:13:10 UTC
And thusly dids't "PH" <***@collapse.cz> speak, to which I
responded as so...
Post by PH
Post by Tony Evans
Post by PH
This newsgroup has died or what?
All fans and/or readers - write something, post anything! Screw posting
rulez, just keep it alive here!
Even when the group was 'alive' and 'young' it got about 3 postings a day.
There has never been a great interest in a usenet group specifically for
David Gemmell.
I think it's not fair... DG's writing style offers much more fun and
emotions than anyone other...
PH
Alas the world has never been fair.

Though I must say John Ringo's Po'osleen books are right up with David
Gemmell for fun. David Drake's and David Webers books are also a lot
of fun. Think I'll have to start picking new authors to read based on
first name. ; )

Ashen Shugar
--
Components!
American components,
ALL MADE IN TAIWAN!!
PH
2005-08-18 10:31:18 UTC
Post by Ashen Shugar
Though I must say John Ringo's Po'osleen books are right up with David
Gemmell for fun. David Drake's and David Webers books are also a lot
of fun. Think I'll have to start picking new authors to read based on
first name. ; )
LOL, well, in past 30 years Davids have become really good writers :-)